This week I’m tackling the whole issue of print on demand distribution and how it works. This is one of the most common questions I get asked, and I’ve been wanting to lay this out in a step by step way.
Unlike last week’s video, this is more of a mini-webinar, and I would be interested in your feedback. Do you find this a better learning experience? Let me know.
If you have a question you’d like me to address next week, leave it in the comments. (If you can’t see the video, please reload or refresh the page.)
Discussed in this video:
- The main actors involved in the print on demand cycle
- Why the ISBN is central to print on demand
- What print on demand distribution really means
- Why the economics of print on demand are so attractive
- How to follow the money through a print on demand transaction
If you would like a more complete treatment of these topics, make sure you’re on my newsletter subscriber list. You’ll be the first to hear when I issue the next two in my Self-Publisher’s Quick & Easy Guides: Print on Demand and Book Distribution and Discounts.
Subscribers get articles, tips, discounts and special offers that don’t appear elsewhere, so go over there and sign up.