I love it when you hit on something that people really want, it tells me I’m going in the right direction.
It’s like books: why does one sell like gangbusters, and another just lies there whimpering softly in a corner?
It’s not always easy to know, but I do know one thing about launching books, after doing it for almost 30 years:
Your chances of being successful are enormously improved if you have a good author platform, and a solid plan on how to launch your book.
- Are you confused about the strategies you should be using in your book launch?
- Do you lack the time to research all the stuff you know would help?
- Is the planning for your launch driving you crazy?
These are the problems that authors bring me every day, and the obstacles where they get stuck and sometimes even give up. I hate it when that happens.
But these are the exact reasons I set out to create the Book Launch Toolkit in the first place.
“I began indie publishing in 2012… I only wish the Book Launch Toolkit had been around to throw me a life preserver. It’s got every tool, every idea, and every possible angle you can finesse to give your book the chance to succeed in an ever-crowded marketplace.”—Martin Turnbull, Author of the Garden of Allah Novels
The Book Launch Toolkit guides you through creating your author platform, then takes a deep dive into 20 tools you can use in your launch, with practical details and lots of links to resources you’ll need as you move forward toward your publication date.
Then use the 12 worksheets, checklists, and other planning tools to put everything together so you know exactly when to do stuff, and in what order so you don’t miss a beat.
It’s taken me 4 years to get the Toolkit out the door, but you don’t have to wait even a minute to put it to use today, right now, and at a special introductory price.
“The Book Launch Toolkit is a fantastic and much-needed resource that bundles a huge amount of information into one tidy little package. With sample plans and useful worksheets for tracking your campaigns, it’s got everything you need to know to announce to the world that you’ve arrived.”—Suzanne Harris, Get-it-Written Strategist
This groundbreaking product will put all the tools you need to launch your book into your hands, and it’s on sale at a special introductory price until Monday night.
The Complete Book Launch Toolkit Offer
Here’s what’s included in the Toolkit:
- Our 103-page PDF Guide including how to build your author platform
- 20 Tools and strategies you can pick from for your own launch, each explained in depth and accompanied by links to resources you’ll need to put them into action
- Worksheets and “cheat” sheets. Each of these is provided as a Word document, an Excel spreadsheet, and a PDF so you can use them the way you prefer:
- Worksheet: Contests and Giveaways
- Worksheet: Guest Posting Campaign
- Worksheet: Interview and Media Campaign
- Worksheet: Launch Content Calendar
- Worksheet: Network Connections
- Worksheet: Review Campaign
- Worksheet: Targeted Blog Tour
- Cheat Sheet: Additional Book Launch Ideas
- Cheat Sheet: Comparables Research
- Cheat Sheet: Launch Process Overview
- Cheat Sheet: Platform Development
- Customized Launch Plan: this interactive tool will help you lay out and schedule *your own custom launch plan*
But that’s not all, we’ve got more for you.
“The Book Launch Toolkit is a masterpiece of marketing advice that will help you and your book be successful. Thorough and comprehensive, this step-by-step guide is filled with more ideas than you’ll ever use. Even though it is specifically designed to help you launch your book, the ideas can be used throughout your book’s life. There’s something here for everyone, whether you prefer writing, speaking, or networking. Every book author and publisher needs this toolkit.”—Sharon Goldinger, PeopleSpeak, Editor, Marketing & Publishing Consultant
Bonuses Help You Get Stuff Done
We’ve included several bonuses to help make your next book launch great. These aren’t “back of the shelf” stuff we’ve dusted off, they are specifically targeted at the tasks you’ll need to perform when you launch your book:
- Kim’s Email List Building for Writers, a PDF guide with a $57.00 retail value, especially useful if you don’t have much of an email list yet
- My Guide to Advance Review Copies, a short PDF guide to help you create your ARCs, a $17.00 retail value
- $40 discount coupon for our popular and essential Media Kit Template Bundle for Indie Authors
With all these bonuses, the Book Launch Toolkit has a total retail value of $211.00.
But during the introductory sale, you can get the entire package for only $67.
Would I have bought this package of tools and training for $67? Are you kidding? The time and effort that goes into researching just a few things you can do to properly launch your book would more than pay for the modest cost of this bundle.
“I’d give the BookLaunch Toolkit five out of five stars and would recommend it to any author out there who wants to learn how to successfully launch a new book.”—Deb Dorchak, Blue Sun Studio, Inc.
If you’re planning on launching a book any time in the next 12 months, I suggest you check this out now while it’s on sale. The special pricing ends on Monday night, June 22nd at midnight Pacific time.
So don’t wait, you might forget over the weekend. Check it out now: Book Launch Toolkit
And if you missed Wednesday’s information-packed webinar, here’s the replay:
I started planning the Toolkit back in 2011 (yes, I know: I’m slow) and I’ve put everything I know about launching books into it. If you have any questions about book launches or the Toolkit, let me know in the comments.