Well, it’s Labor Day here in the U.S., one of our national holidays when banks, government offices, schools and financial markets are closed. Labor Day also marks:
- The unofficial end of the summer season, and
- The beginning of the national political campaign.
Schools are back in session but off for the day, and we all tend to gather at friend’s and family’s houses for an end-of-summer barbecue. There are parades, parties and lots of sports events.
If you’re new here, I’d like to offer you a few links that you’ll find interesting:
- 5 Favorite Fonts for Interior Book Design—Suggestions for your book fonts and a lengthy comment stream with ideas from a number of book designers.
- The Top 10 Worst Self-Publishing Mistakes, Explained!—Practical ideas on how to publish better books.
- Bookstore Distribution [Video]—A short video that explains the 3 things you need to get right to distribute your books through bookstores.
Have fun, and I’ll see you back here on Wednesday.