I’m not blogging today, so instead I thought I would share with you:
15 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
(Think of it as an extension of my About page.)
- I was an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts.
- I didn’t own a home until I was 48 years old.
- I can type about 90 words per minute (and about 30 backwards to fix mistakes, for a net of about 60).
- When I worked in photo lithography the constant exposure to photographic chemicals caused my hands to discolor and swell to twice their normal size. For a while.
- I swam breaststroke on my high school swim team.
- In Monterey, California I worked as a negative stripper.
- I make the best sausage and leek pizza you’ve ever had. From scratch.
- I’ve officiated at dozens of weddings. But don’t ask, I don’t do them any more.
- Although I had never done it before, I once drove a 16 foot panel truck with a Chandler & Price letterpress in the back from New York to California.
- I’ve never played a round of golf in my life.
- I was an avid mountain biker until I hung up my clipless pedals (those are the ones with the clips on the bottom) a couple of years ago.
- My father either worked at, managed, or taught printing his entire life.
- I enjoy both sudoku and crossword puzzles.
- I drive a Volvo.
- When I first enrolled in university, I thought I was going to become a tax lawyer.
Your turn, anything we should know?