Your subscription to TheBookDesigner.com Newsletter is now active.
Download: As a thank you for your subscription, here’s a free copy of a podcast with blogger and writer Joanna Penn. This show runs about 34 minutes and you’ll hear tips on:
- What exactly a book designer does
- 3 things that self-published authors do that make their books stand out as unprofessional – and how to avoid these mistakes
- Font advice – try Garamond, Bembo, Caslon, Janson. Avoid Times New Roman for books.
- Designing books for the ebook formats vs. for print books.
- Tips for cover design.
- Tips for a successful blog. How Joel has grown his blog.
Download Joanna Penn Podcast Interview with Joel Friedlander [33:56]
(Right click the link to save the podcast. If you’d like to listen to it right now, use the Play button below.)
If you have any problems with the download, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks! Watch your inbox for more great articles on book design, self-publishing and the world of books.