WriteWell Journals are now in production.
Pretty soon I’ll need to pay the printer!
And that means a great opportunity for you.
Order one of my new journals now to make sure you get one from the first run. On this first run we’ll have a limited quantity of journals, so we are limiting orders to one per order.
Your card will be charged when you order (remember that printer’s bill?). Journals will ship no later than January 15, 2018 so they will soon be on their way.
In exchange for your support and trust, I’ll happily eliminate the normal shipping and handling fee of $5.95. The journals themselves are priced at $22.00, about the same as other journals of comparable quality, although these are the only ones to profit from my design innovations.
That amounts to a 20% discount. Once the journals go on sale in January, due to the costs of production we may not be able to offer this kind of discount in the near future.
I’ve used a lot of writer’s journals over the years, and it has been a dream of mine to put my expertise at bookmaking to work designing what I think is the best writer’s journal ever.
I hope you agree.
Highlights of the WriteWell Writer’s Journal
What makes my journals so great that you’ll want to have one with you at all times like I do? Let me count the ways:
- Flexible, opulent, and durable textured covers are available in cranberry or black
- Each journal is 240 beautiful, narrow ruled pages on high-quality cream-colored stock
- Journals are sewn (“thread binding”) and will never fall apart or lose pages
- Corners are rounded to prevent bent and dog-eared pages
- Size is 5-3/4″ x 8-1/4″ (about A5) for lots of “room to write”
- Journals lie flat anywhere you open them
- Page numbers and an Index page at the end help you locate your work
- Journals and all materials are made in the U.S.A.
- Pre-orders are available only to U.S. addresses at this time
- Pre-orders will be available until December 31, 2017, so act now!
Here’s what the interior pages look like; note the page numbers—now you’ll actually be able to find what you’ve written!
It has taken me over a year to develop these journals, but now you can have one in a few weeks.
Use the buttons below to order yours today, and please forgive my amateur photography. The journals themselves are much more beautiful than I can show here.
When you order: You’ll go through a simple payment system where you can use a credit card for your purchase. Your card will be charged immediately. After your purchase you’ll be directed to a “Thank You” page with a printable Gift Certificate if you plan to give the journal as a gift.
Did I mention these journals make terrific gifts for all the writers in your life?
You’ll also receive a receipt by email with all purchase details.
And of course, my thanks for helping to support this latest effort to bring a bit more joy into the life of writers.