WriteWell Journals are now in production.
I’ve used a lot of writer’s journals over the years, and it has been a dream of mine to put my expertise at bookmaking to work designing what I think is the best writer’s journal ever.
I hope you agree.
Highlights of the WriteWell Writer’s Journal
What makes my journals so great that you’ll want to have one with you at all times like I do? Let me count the ways:
- Flexible, opulent, and durable textured covers are available in cranberry or black
- Each journal is 240 beautiful, narrow ruled pages on high-quality cream-colored stock
- Journals are sewn (“thread binding”) and will never fall apart or lose pages
- Corners are rounded to prevent bent and dog-eared pages
- Size is 5-3/4″ x 8-1/4″ (about A5) for lots of “room to write”
- Journals lie flat anywhere you open them
- Page numbers and an Index page at the end help you locate your work
- Journals and all materials are made in the U.S.A.
Here’s what the interior pages look like; note the page numbers—now you’ll actually be able to find what you’ve written!
Once we launch, you’ll find all the information and how to order at the WriteWell Journals website (not available until April 2018).