e-Book Cover Design Awards Submissions
e-Book Cover Design Awards Submission Rules
- Please link to a cover at least 200 px. wide (and preferably at least 300 x 300 px.).
- Please send URLs that go directly to your e-book cover images, no Facebook pages or designer portfolio pages where we have to scan through to find the cover you want to submit. You can usually get this URL by right mouse clicking on the image on the website and selecting “Copy image URL” and send us that URL.
- There is no restriction on publication date, but the e-books must be published at the time of submission, and I’m interested in current trends.
- No PDF e-Book covers, that’s a different genre entirely.
- No HTML e-Book covers.
- Only the author, the publisher, or the designer can submit a cover, no “third parties.”
- Only one submission per e-book allowed. We will not accept submissions for previously submitted, even if redesigned, covers unless the submission is for a second edition of an e-book (different ISBN).
- No inappropriate subjects, please.
- Although all covers that meet submission criteria will be published, not all will receive critiques.
- We reserve the right to remove any entry for any reason.
- New –> Submission limits: Maximum of 3 submissions (1 submission = one standalone cover or a series design with up to 3 volumes from the series) per month per category (fiction/nonfiction).
Thanks for participating. I can’t wait to see your books.