It’s going to be a momentous year for all of us.
I can’t wait to see what 2017 brings.
We’re taking a break for the holiday, but check back on Wednesday for another blockbuster post from frequent contributor novelist Florence Osmond. You won’t want to miss that.
And on Thursday, join me and the always inspiring Joanna Penn for a free webinar aimed at all you nonfiction authors who’ve been secretly wondering if you might someday write a novel of your own.
The presentation is called “How to Write Fiction as a Nonfiction Author” and we’ll be live on Thursday January 5, at noon Pacific time.
In this practical webinar, Joanna—the author of numerous bestselling nonfiction books as well as a growing catalog of thrillers—will show you:
- How to leverage the strengths you already have as a non-fiction writer
- Ways to fill your creative well, tune in to your curiosity and find endless ideas
- How to learn the skills you need to write fiction
- The business model of fiction and how it can work alongside your other business and non-fiction books
- How writing fiction can change your life
I can’t think of anyone better qualified to make this connection for nonfiction authors, and this is a subject rarely talked about. It should be an informative and memorable event. Joanna always delivers a huge amount of content in her engaging style. There will be lots of time for Q&A, too.
Register here for this free event: “How to Write Fiction as a Nonfiction Author.”
So have a great New Year’s day, do something memorable or especially kind to yourself. You deserve it.