Well, it’s Labor Day here in the U.S., one of our national holidays when banks, government offices, schools and financial markets are closed. Labor Day also marks:
- The unofficial end of the summer season, and
- The beginning of the national political campaign.
Schools are back in session but off for the day, and we all tend to gather at friend’s and family’s houses for an end-of-summer barbecue. There are parades, parties and lots of sports events.
If you’re new here, I’d like to offer you a few links that you’ll find interesting:
- Eleven Ways to Get Better Book Reviews for Your Novel—Author and reviewer Florence Osmund walks you through the critical criteria to get reviews for your book.
- 5 Favorite Free Fonts for Interior Book Design—More great fonts with licenses that allow you to use them in your own books, and they’re all free.
- Ebook Cover Design Awards, July 2015—The most recent edition of this reader favorite, showing over 100 covers with critiques and commentary. All designers are credited and linked to, too!
Have fun, and I’ll see you back here on Wednesday.