A big “Thank you!” to everyone who managed to get onto Thursday’s free Scrivener webinar with Joseph Michael, The Scrivener Coach.
I had the pleasure of learning a new technique right in the middle of the webinar (great to be a guinea pig, huh?). I didn’t mind, because I now know the way to move blog posts into Scrivener that will save me a ton of time.
But the fun isn’t over, even if you missed the webinar. We’ve put up a page with some amazing free content for you:
- The complete webinar replay
- A 1 minute welcome video from Joseph, The Scrivener Coach
- A fantastic 16 minute video on Scrivener’s compile feature (used to make ebook files) that takes you step by step through the whole process
- A 5 minute video on integrating Evernote with Scrivener (this trick is amazing, by the way)
- And a 13 minute “behind the scenes” walkthrough of the actual Learn Scrivener Fast training program so you can see exactly what it’s like and what’s included
We added all this bonus material because we ran out of time during the live event, but that’s your good luck. If you’re interested in the kind of abilities in Scrivener and how they can help you write—and publish—better, don’t miss this free training.
Here’s the link:
And don’t forget, Joseph has dropped the prices on his training program temporarily just for my readers. You can get the reduced prices through Monday night, along with a gift from me—a $37 value coupon to use on my Book Design Templates site.
Here’s that link once more:
Joseph’s course is one of the best I’ve ever seen at teaching one software product. Once I started watching his videos, my confusion with Scrivener just started to disappear, and better yet, I started having fun.
What has your experience been like?
I’m proud to be an affiliate for this training program, it’s outstanding