Sample Template Download Page
Hi, and thanks for taking a look at our new Book Design Templates for Microsoft Word.
You can download a sample retail package along with a 19-page formatting guide that shows how to use the template. If you are an experienced Word user, you probably know most of what’s in the formatting guide, but it might pay to have a look.
The basic steps are:
- Download the ZIP file, then expand it.
- Open the Fonts folder and install the fonts on your system.
- Open Word, then open the template file.
The sample provided is from our initial offering of 6 book designs. This one is called “Premise.”
The ZIP file that you’ll download contains:
- The Word .dotx template file for a 6″ x 9″ book
- A Word .docx editable file version of the template
- A PDF sample of the template so you know what it’s supposed to look like
- The fonts used in the template. Note that these fonts are licensed for distribution, so they are perfectly legal.
- Our 19-page PDF Formatting Guide with step-by-step instructions
I’d love to get your feedback on this template. I think these templates are going to help many DIY authors produce better looking books, giving self-publishing a little bit better reputation.
If you agree, I’d love to have a comment from you that I can use in promoting the product to authors.
Please email me at email@example.com and let me know what you think.
And thanks, I really appreciate it.