We recently hosted a webinar about book cover design, and had nearly 1,000 authors register for the event.
That’s not surprising, because one of the first things authors learn is that you need an effective cover on your book to put yourself in the best position to succeed.
In the webinar we talked about book covers and demonstrated:
- How to recognize the most common problems that doom self-published book covers
- Three simple concepts that will help you understand why some covers work and others get left behind
- The unconscious process people go through in the first second or two when they see a book cover
- And we critiqued lots of real-world book covers
We’ve been selling pre-designed book interior templates for five years. Tens of thousands of authors have relied on our pre-designed, industry-standard book interiors to turn their manuscripts into print and eBooks.
Now we’ve added a brand new pre-designed cover service to provide a complete solution for your book design needs.
We partnered with award-winning cover designer Tanja Prokop because Tanja is able to design covers in a wide variety of styles that appeal to readers in a variety of genres, both fiction and nonfiction.
We’ve set this service up specifically with you (the indie author) in mind. Here’s exactly what I mean:
- Cover are unique to your book—we take them off our site when sold so you’ll never see your cover on another book
- We do all the customization for you, we don’t just send you Photoshop files to figure out for yourself. Our files are ready to upload.
- Prices start at only $99 and we upload new covers every week.
- You can choose from eBook only, eBook + print book, and a package with both covers plus banner graphics to use in social media
- Your cover is your property and belongs to you, including copyright to the cover art and design, so you pay once and use it forever.
- We include mock-ups for marketing purposes free of charge.
Pre-Designed Covers are Great When You’re Short on Time or Money
If you find yourself in the position of being short on time, this could be a great solution for you. Typically it takes 4 to 6 weeks from start to finish to get a cover designed. And that’s fine if you have the time, but sometimes you don’t.
A pre-designed cover from our collection can be customized and delivered to you in as little as 24 hours.
Likewise, if you have a very tight budget—and many authors do—or if you’re not sure you want to commit the money it takes to have everything custom designed, one of these covers could be a real boon.
Check the Cover Gallery
So what are you waiting for? Head over to our gallery and feast your eyes on the dozens and dozens of beautiful fiction and nonfiction covers. Here are just a few from our gallery, showing some of the variety in genres and styles you’ll find there:
Here’s the link to the gallery where you can see all the covers and get the details on the 3 packages available:
And if you’d like to watch the webinar, where looked at lots of covers, both the good ones and the other kind, you’ll find the replay here: How to Create Book Covers that Work