Today registration opens for the next session of my Self-Publishing Roadmap online video training program.
Over the next 6 weeks I’ll be taking a group of authors through the 6 modules of the course. We’ll have some great interactions with participants:
- On six 60-minute Q & A Conference Calls
- During the 30-minute one-on-one consultations with each author in the full program
- Or in the months-long engagement I have with authors and their books in the Mentorship Edition
Authors who have taken the course tend to be serious about putting out quality books, and eager to learn the ins and outs of publishing as a business.
Many have already published, producing some amazing and award-winning books.
One of the benefits of giving the course repeatedly over time is having the opportunity to make it even more efficient, and to continue to add content that keeps the training up to date.
How can textbooks, PDFs, or DVDs compete with that? They can’t.
Here are just some of the highlights of this course:
- Six big modules of video lessons give you a comprehensive understanding of how book publishing works.
- Get answers to your specific questions in 6 hours of live Q & A sessions.
- Focus on your own book in a one-on-one consultation included with the full course.
- Keep track of essential tasks with fill-in-the-blanks worksheets.
- Make sure you don’t miss any details with task specific checklists.
- Learn how to get powerful testimonials to help power your book marketing.
- Fill in your understanding with downloadable tutorials, background reports and more.
I’ve only scratched the surface here, but I think you can get an idea of the scope of this training. To see all the details, check out the Registration Page.
3 Ways to Participate
There are now three different ways to get the Roadmap training, depending on your needs and your budget.
- The Download Edition makes the entire core training available at an affordable price.
- The Standard Edition adds a boatload of targeted and useful bonuses to help you in your publishing tasks, 6 hours of live Q & A calls, a personal consultation, and more.
- The Mentorship Edition gives you the one-on-one attention of an experienced mentor to help you plan, produce, and promote your book.
Each of these options is explained in detail on the Registration Page.
The Self-Publishing Roadmap is available now, but not for long. Registration closes on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at midnight Pacific time. Our first Q & A call will be on Thursday, September 19.
Go over and check out the Registration Page. It has complete information on the course, modules, 3 ways to get the training, payment plans, the whole story. Here’s the link:
Keep in mind that because parts of this course are highly interactive, there’s a limit to how many people can enroll. If you’re interested, please check it out now to make sure you’re not disappointed. And remember, I personally guarantee all purchases and offer a no-questions-asked 30 day money back guarantee. There’s no risk to you.
What authors who have taken the course have had to say
Want to know what other authors who have taken the course have said about it afterwards? Here’s a sample:
“I hadn’t quite understood how much goes into making a fine book instead of a cheap-looking and badly-set-up thing that nobody wants to read. You’ve given us our superheroes capes so we can fly on our own, Joel! To anyone who is at all interested in writing and/or publishing a book, this course would be a lifesaver.”
“I feel confident that I will be able to produce a high-quality book and market it successfully by following the principles I’ve learned in this course. I had so much to learn about how the book industry works, and Joel’s Self-Publishing Roadmap course led me through it all without stumbling. I think the course would be helpful to anyone who plans to self-publish and wants to produce a quality book. Thank you!”
“Since I’m now buying e-pubbed books and know what some of my friends are making, I needed knowledge fast. Your course has a wealth of information that would take years to learn.”
You’ll see a whole lot more feedback like this at the bottom of the Registration Page. Here’s that link one more time: Self-Publishing Roadmap Registration Page